Mobile App MVP are most of the times fascinated about minimum viable product development techniques. Well, we too are awestruck, but with the experience of product development we know that this powerful technique to develop application product may be difficult and time consuming. Sometimes it takes years to develop the meaningful product with MVP approach. But with us you don’t need to spend years for a meaningful MVP approach.
Working of MVP for Startups
MVP helps to bring your idea to the step from where the idea hypothesis can be tested and the owner can easily take the informed decisions.
Most of the times startup owners keep on trying to make their app perfect and to create their dream app they usually forget to track the app development time and spend more time in making it perfect. We always try to follow the deadlines.
For a MVP phase the organizations must choose a time and material based model and then try to move to a fixed priced model.
There is a set budget and time to create the MVP, so now you can enter, define and build an iterative development loop.
30 Days MVP Outline
- • Discussion of product ides with client
- • Competitor analysis and market research
- • Minimum viable features identification
- • Preparation of rough wireframes and sketches
- • Learning and retrospection of previous week work
- • Visual graphic creation for prototype navigational prototype
- • Prototype development and installation of platform
- • Feedback gathering after uploading it as an app
- • Week 2 Learning and Retrospection
- • User Feedback Collection
- • Wireframe and visual graphics amendment
- • Preparation of design implementation document
- • Week 3 Learning and Retrospection
- • Live implementation of the app
- • Gathering of user feedback
- • Final app delivery
Q: How Mobile Consulting Services can be useful for you?
Ans: Mobile consulting services are those services that can provide you with a complete solution for your mobile app. Right from validation of app idea up to its development and live presence on app platform you can find the exact solution of all queries.
Q: What are intellectual property rights? Who owns it?
Ans: It is also known as Intellectual Property Ownership. Intellectual property rights are just like other property right and allow the idea or innovation owner to get a trademark or copyrights of his work so that no one else can own it. Intellectual property rights are owned by the owner of the app
Q: What is app monetization?
Ans: App monetization means to make money from the app. Through many popular ways one can monetize his app these are:
- • By setting up an App subscription model
- • Through App advertisements
- • By Freemium opportunities
- • Through the In-App Purchase model
- • By SMS Marketing and many more
Q: Will your consultants be available in my time zone?
Ans: Our consultants work round the clock and you can ask any of your queries at any time to get an instant reply.
Q: Can I see some of your previous projects?
Ans: Sure, just Contact Us to have an idea of our services. Our contact details are there on our Contact Us page.